Many Dell users are getting the error message “Faulty hardware corrupted page Dell” while using their Dell system. With the Blue screen of Death, you can see this error message on the system.
Generally, this problem appears if the Windows system has not been updated. This error message can also be caused by unsuitable drivers. Apart from this, due to the faulty RAM, you can get this error message on the system.
If you are also encountering this similar problem, then go through this article carefully. Here, we are going to discuss some useful and effective methods to eliminate this error message.
Different Methods to Fix the Faulty Hardware Corrupted Page Dell Problem
There are various methods to get rid of this faulty hardware corrupted page Dell error message. So, you should try to follow these under mentioned methods that can help you to fix this particular problem on the Dell system.
Method 1 – Turn Off the Fast Startup Feature
Enabling the Fast Startup feature is one of the most common reasons behind this error message. So, you should turn off this feature from the system. To turn it off, follow the steps:
- At first, from the keyboard, press the Windows key + X key to open the Menu list and then select the Control Panel application.
- When the Control Panel application opens, you can see the Power Options, double-click on it.
- In the Power Options section, select the “Choose what the Power button does” button on the left side panel.
- After that, click on the ‘Change settings that are currently unavailable’ button.
- Then unmark the Turn on fast startup (recommended) option and click on the Save Changes option to save it.
Method 2 – Update the Latest Version of the Operating System
This error message also appears if you are using the older version of the Operating System. So, in order to resolve this issue, you need to update the Operating System. If you don’t know how can you update the system, follow the steps:
- Firstly, press the Win + I keys together to open the Settings application.
- From the Settings application, select the Update and Security section.
- In the left side panel, navigate to the Update tab from the Update and Security window.
- On the right side window, you can see the Check for updates option to find the updates.
- If any update shows up, click on the Update option to begin the update.
- After completing this, reboot the Dell laptop and then check whether the problem is still there or not.
Method 3 – Remove the Problematic Driver
By removing the problematic driver, you can easily fix the problem that you have encountered on your Dell laptop. This issue can be caused by the problematic driver. So, you should remove it from the system. To uninstall the driver, follow the steps listed below:
- Press the Windows button + R key to open the Run dialog box.
- Type devmgmt.msc in the Run window and then click on the OK option or hit the Enter key.
- In the Device Manager window, find the problematic driver, right-click on it.
- Select the Uninstall Device option from the list to remove it.
- Once it is uninstalled, reboot the device and then check whether the faulty_hardware_corrupted_page Dell fix gets successfully resolved.
Method 4 – Run the RAM Check
Due to the corrupted system file or hardware problem, you might also come across this faulty hardware corrupted page Dell Windows 10 error message. So, you should run the RAM check in order to fix it. Many users want to know how do you check Mdsched.exe results on your computer, so follow the directions to know more about it:
- At first, hold the Windows key and press the R key to open the Run dialog box.
- Type mdsched.exe. In the Run box and then hit the Enter button or click on the OK option.
- In the Windows Memory Diagnostic window, select the Restart now and check for problems (recommended) button.
- After that, you should wait for a few seconds to complete this process.
- Once it finishes, restart the system.
Method 5 – Run the System File Checker Tool
By running the System File Checker tool, you can also get rid of this problem on the system. System file checker tool is one of the powerful tools of Windows system. With this tool, you can easily overcome this problem on the system. Go through the steps below:
- Press the Win +S keys together to open the Search Panel.
- Type cmd in the Search box, right-click on it and then select the Run as Administrator button.
- In the Command Prompt window, type SFC/scannow and then hit the Enter button.
- Once the scan gets completed, reboot the Dell system.
Method 6 – Update the Driver
An outdated version of the driver can cause this error message on the system. So, you have to update the driver. If you want to learn how can you update the driver, then follow the instructions cited below:
- Open the Search box by pressing the Windows button and S key.
- When the Search box opens, type Device Manager and then hit the Enter button.
- From the Device Manager window, go to the Display Adapters on the left side panel and then right-click on the driver.
- Click on the Update Software Driver option on the list.
- Once it is done, reboot the Dell laptop.
Method 7 – Reset the Windows 10
By performing reset the Windows system you can fix this problem on the system. To reset the Windows 10, follow the instructions:
- Go to the Search Panel. Type Reset in the Search box and then hit the Enter button.
- In the Recovery window, click on the Get Started button.
- Now, you can select the files that you want and then select the Reset button.
- When you perform this process, you need to follow the onscreen instructions to finish the reset process.
- After completing this, restart your PC and then check if the issue still appears or not.
Now you will get all the information about the error message faulty hardware corrupted page Dell. Go through these methods with the help of above-mentioned steps and resolve this problem as soon as possible. However, if you still get this error message after performing all the steps, then you can contact a professional.