Connect Dell Support Number For BiOS Update Help
All modern computer or laptop contains BiOS software. BiOS allows the computer to instruct how to perform some essential functions like booting and keyboard control. It is also used to identify and configure the hardware in a computer such as the hard drive, floppy drive, optical drive, CPU, memory, etc. Being a part of the motherboard hardware, BiOS access and configuration on any PC system is independent of any operating system.
Enhance your experience with the unique specifications of Bios Update:
While booting a system BiOS plays an active role. During the booting process, it acts as a non-volatile firmware which performs hardware initialization. It also provides runtime services for operating systems and programs. Few of the other features of BiOS are:
- POST – It verifies that no error exists before loading the operating system by test the computer.
- Bootstrap Loader – It helps to locate the operating system. If a capable operating system is located, the BIOS will pass control to it.
- BIOS drivers – It is a low-level driver that provides the computer basic operational control over the computer’s hardware.
- BIOS or CMOS Setup – It is a configuration program that allows configuring hardware settings including system settings such as computer passwords, time, and date.
Often facing difficulty to update BiOS on your system?
BiOs play an important role in maintaining the performance of your computer. It is utmost essential to update BiOS on your system. However, users are sometimes encountering issues while updating the BiOS in their system. Follow the steps below to update your BiOS correctly.
- Open the System Information app in Windows.
- Determine your system origins.
- Backup your existing BIOS first.
- Prepare your system.
- Perform the update.
- Restart the computer.
- Clear existing BIOS settings if recommended.
- Configure the BIOS.
Services that we furnish with:
We are a one-stop solution to choose from. Our team of professionals is well trained to deal with all your BIOS Update related worries. We use a specific method that will help you resolve your problems from the root. Feel free to call us and share your worries. Remember, your queries will be resolved on call. Have a look at the below list that includes the assured services that we offer:
- Errors are occurring to damage the stability of your PC.
- The CMOS battery fails.
- Sudden power issues appear in your system.
- Over clocking of your CPU or RAM.
- The new device of your PC is defective.
- A failed device or a bios error screen.
- CPU fan error.
Dial our Dell Support toll-free number 1-844-393-0501:
Not only our services are affordable, but the team is also always enthusiastic to cater to your needs. Whenever you are facing trouble to Update Your BIOS in the system, reach us immediately by dialing our toll-free number 1-844-393-0501. Our services are available at any odd hour of the day. The high-tech professionals and experts are well experienced to guide you with your worries the right way. Trust us and stay in touch to experience Dell customer service.